Arbor Glen Senior Living« Return to Project Search
Lake Elmo Senior Living LLC retained Ayres to design an 84-unit senior housing campus consisting of 31 independent/congregate units, 29 assisted living units, and 24 memory care units in Lake Elmo on the east edge of the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area.
The building has two stories above grade and one below-grade parking level. The design incorporated amenities such as a dining room, family dining room, multipurpose room, beauty shop, game room, fitness center, spa room, pantry, and resident storage. Ayres provided architectural design, interior design, site engineering, and landscape architecture.
- Steven Hoecherl, Architect
- Mark Paschke, Architect
- Anne Peterson, Interior Designer
- Angela Goodwin, Civil Engineer
- Dan Sydow, Manager - Structural Engineering
- Brian Lambert, Civil Engineer
- Jacob Zander, Project Manager - Structural Engineer
- Greg Carr, Engineering Services Designer
- Thomas Ramsey, Landscape Architect
Project InformationClient's Name
Lake Elmo Senior Living LLCLocation
Lake Elmo, MNPrimary Service
Health Care + Senior Living