Angi joined Ayres in 1992, bringing experience gained as a student engineer trainee for four years with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. As a civil engineer, Angi's responsibilities include taking a lead role in project management and design for municipal and site civil design projects; preparing earthwork computations; preparing plans, specifications, and bidding documents; performing construction administration; and working directly with clients and regulatory agencies.
Angi is the municipal engineer for several clients in northwestern Wisconsin. She regularly attends public meetings to guide communities in their residential and business development and to provide general municipal engineering guidance.
She is also an experienced environmental engineer. Her former responsibilities as an environmental engineer with Ayres Associates included developing design plans, performing remedial site investigations and evaluations, analyzing remedial alternatives, performing construction observation, and writing reports.
Angi's areas of expertise include the following:
- Municipal project management
- Municipal design
- Business park planning and design
- Site civil design
- Earthwork computations
- Sewer and water planning studies
- Sanitary and demolition landfill design plans
- Landfill design, operations reports, and construction observation
- Remedial investigation, design, and construction
- Environmental impact studies and assessments