Since joining Ayres in 1992, I have taken a lead role in project management and design for municipal and site civil design projects. I've also prepared earthwork computations; prepared plans, specifications, and bidding documents; performed construction administration; and worked directly with clients and regulatory agencies.
I am the municipal engineer for several clients in northwestern Wisconsin. I regularly attend public meetings to guide communities in their residential and business development and to provide general municipal engineering guidance. I enjoy really getting to know my clients and their needs.
I am also an experienced environmental engineer. My former responsibilities as an environmental engineer with Ayres include developing design plans, performing remedial site investigations and evaluations, analyzing remedial alternatives, and performing construction observation.
My areas of expertise include:
- Municipal project management
- Municipal design
- Business park planning and design
- Site civil design
- Earthwork computations
- Sewer and water planning studies
- Sanitary and demolition landfill design plans
- Landfill design, operations reports, and construction observation
- Remedial investigation, design, and construction
- Environmental impact studies and assessments