Over the years, we’ve been honored to welcome some of the most talented minds in the industry to our team, and our partners benefit from their knowledge, guidance, and expertise.
Eau Claire, WI
Since joining Ayres in 2015 as a landscape designer, I have become a professional landscape architect and have taken on leadership and coordination responsibilities in the development of project deliverables. I enjoy building lasting relationships with clients as I team with them on projects.
I focus on the technical aspect of landscape architecture, concentrating on developing distinctively detailed construction document sets. My computer skills bolster Ayres' focus on developing high quality presentation graphics, computer renderings, and graphic visualization, all of which help to visually convey design concepts to our clients.
Before joining Ayres I developed an asset inventory system for a city with 28 parks and public facilities, and I developed teamwork and project management skills while coordinating residential construction projects staffed by volunteers. While working with a design-build landscape company, I gained practical experience with on-site design, hands-on construction, cost estimating, and implementation.
My areas of emphasis include:
- Urban design
- Park design
- Planting design
- Site inventory and analysis
- Construction detailing
- BS, Landscape Architecture and Environmental Studies, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Professional Landscape Architect, WI
- Arbor Glen Senior Living
- Oakwood Ridge Apartments
- Drylock Office Building
- Cedar Rapids Landfill Site Plan
- Palatka Brownfield Services
- County Materials Complex
- Chippewa Falls Erickson Park
- Marshfield Clinic Campus Expansion
- Gander Outdoors RV Expansion
- Hayward Downtown Streets & Utilities
- Menekaunee Harbor Restoration & Park
- Appalachian Region Floating Bulkhead
- Lanesboro Dam Design & Construction
- Beloit High School Master Planning
- Lincoln Park Sunshine Playscape
- La Crosse Eagle Viewing Area
- Grand Avenue Half Moon Lake Bridge
- Grand Avenue Pedestrian Bridge
- Western Wisconsin Health Site
- Brokopond Floating Bulkead