Over the years, we’ve been honored to welcome some of the most talented minds in the industry to our team, and our partners benefit from their knowledge, guidance, and expertise.
Eau Claire, WI
I provide drafting and design, and I carry out construction administration, observation, and survey services for municipal and transportation projects. My typical construction observation duties involve interpreting construction plans and specifications, preparing computations, taking field measurements, performing materials testing, checking notes, and providing verification and documentation of pay items for quantity calculations.
Before joining Ayres, I was a project leader on three Wisconsin Department of Transportation Northwest Region projects and on four projects in the Southwest Region.
- WI Municipal Waterworks Operator
- BS, Construction Management, University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Arbor Glen Senior Living
- UW-Eau Claire Welcome Center
- River Falls Referendum
- Phillips Well No. 7
- EOG Open Pit Sand Mining
- Smart Sand General Engineering
- Preferred Sands General Engineering
- UW-Eau Claire Garfield Avenue Corridor
- Hayward 2016 Street & Utility Projects
- Hayward Storm Sewer Improvements
- Polk County Highway Garage
- Maple Island Effluent Lift Station
- Hayward Downtown Streets & Utilities
- Dunn CTH Q Reconstruction
- Western Wisconsin Health Site