Fly Dane« Return to Project Search
Dane County selected Ayres to provide lidar and orthoimagery acquisition and processing in 2017 as part of the Fly Dane program. Services included developing topographic mapping and high resolution digital orthoimagery.
Ayres also provided consulting services to apply for federal funding through the U.S. Geological Survey’s 3D Elevation Program (3DEP). Ayres has been 100% successful in securing funds through this competitive grant program, resulting in substantial resources towards paying for lidar projects for Dane and many other counties across Wisconsin.
- Aaron Sale, Supervisor - Geospatial Services
- Jeffrey Koppensteiner, Technical Supervisor – Geospatial Services
- Matthew Vinopal, Senior Project Manager - Geospatial Services
- Amber Tomaras, Technical Supervisor – Geospatial Services
- Adam Derringer, Senior Project Manager - Geospatial Services
- Carson Curry, Technical Supervisor – Geospatial Services
- Jamey Reid, Supervisor - Land Survey
- Jason Krueger, Vice President - Geospatial Services
- Chris Stolinas, Land Surveyor
Project InformationClient's Name
Dane County, WIPrimary Service