I joined Ayres in 1996 and have amassed substantial expertise in structural engineering. I have earned master's and doctorate degrees in structural engineering and am responsible for bridge analysis and design and the preparation of plans, structural evaluations, and reports.
I specialize in designing vehicular bridges and pedestrian and bicycle overpasses and have been involved in scour analyses for more than a decade. I also oversee the structural design and inspection groups and provide quality assurance on inspection reports.
My areas of expertise include:
- Bridge and highway design
- Preparation of bid documents
- Utility design
- Water control structures
- Soil analysis and foundation design
- Industrial building design
- Wind and seismic analysis
- Structural analysis program experience (e.g., GTSTRUDL)
- GEOPAK and MicroStation proficiency