I bring to our architectural team more than 15 years of experience in construction and design. I have extensive design experience in building types including offices, senior living, industrial, post-frame, and residential. I develop drawings from the conceptual phase to the construction phase, along with code analysis, cost estimating, and shop drawing review. I've managed design-build projects, and I enjoy working directly with clients, contractors, and developers. I'm a certified green professional and have design experience with structurally insulated panels (SIPs) and insulated concrete forms (ICFs).
With my strong background in Autodesk Revit, I provide leadership to our team by:
- Overseeing BIM integration and information technology
- Staying up to date on innovative solutions
- Proactively presenting BIM capabilities to clients
- Providing BIM and Revit training
- Establishing processes and workflows