Steve joined Ayres Associates in 2015, bringing more than 13 years of experience in construction and design. He has extensive design experience in multiple building types, including offices, senior living, industrial, post-frame, and residential. Steve develops drawings from the conceptual phase to the construction phase, along with code analysis, cost estimating, and shop drawing review. He has design-build project management experience, and he enjoys working directly with clients, contractors, and developers. Steve is a certified green professional and has design experience with structurally insulated panels (SIPs) and insulated concrete forms (ICFs).
With his strong background in Autodesk Revit, Steve provides our team leadership with the following:
- Overseeing BIM integration and information technology
- Staying up to date on innovative solutions
- Proactively presenting BIM capabilities to clients
- Providing BIM and Revit training
- Establishing processes and workflows