Over the years, we’ve been honored to welcome some of the most talented minds in the industry to our team, and our partners benefit from their knowledge, guidance, and expertise.
Eau Claire, WI
As president, I am the principal executive officer of the corporation and supervise and control its business affairs. I preside at meetings of the shareholders and board of directors. I'm responsible for the formulation of medium- and long-range business plans for the firm, for devising the philosophy and goals of the practice, and for the successful monitoring and execution of these goals. I'm responsible for identifying trends and conditions that could affect the ability of the firm to meet long-range goals, working closely with the executive vice presidents. I serve as the chief representative for the firm in all matters regarding the board, the staff, the clients, the public, and the profession. I also oversee the human resources department.
I've been with Ayres since 1990. I spent the first four years designing bridges and performing construction observation for the transportation structures division and in 1994 moved to the transportation highways group, where I served as manager and then vice president of Midwest transportation.
I was promoted to executive vice president in 2015 and became president at the end of 2018.
- BS, Civil Engineering, University of Minnesota
- Registered Professional Engineer, OK
- Registered Professional Engineer, WI
- US 51/STH 29 Roadway Design
- Chippewa River Trail under Farwell
- I-39/Business 51 Interchange
- Portage CTH J Overpass
- STH 310 Roundabouts
- US 51/CTH U/CTH K/B51 Interchange
- I-90 / US 53 / STH 35 Interchange
- Manitowoc Waldo Boulevard
- STH 29 Bridges and Pavement
- US 10 and CTH N Roundabout
- Ozaukee County STH 33
- Oconto Falls STH 22
- Keystone Road Design
- 4th Street Sidewalk and Curb Repair
- Bent Tree Wind Farm
- Whispering Willow Wind Farm
- ATC Madison to La Crosse Line
- ATC Access Road