Over the years, we’ve been honored to welcome some of the most talented minds in the industry to our team, and our partners benefit from their knowledge, guidance, and expertise.
Eau Claire, WI
I'm a surveyor, but I spend quite a bit of time in the office. I often serve as an office technician with a primary focus on preparing utility corridor property base mapping, easement exhibits, and other CADD-developed deliverables. However, I do also get out in the field as a survey crew chief on a variety of projects.
- BS, Water Resources-Fisheries and Limnology, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- AS, Civil Engineering Technology, Madison Area Technical College
- Professional Land Surveyor, ND
- Professional Land Surveyor, SD
- Professional Land Surveyor, WI
- Professional Land Surveyor, MN