Over the years, we’ve been honored to welcome some of the most talented minds in the industry to our team, and our partners benefit from their knowledge, guidance, and expertise.
Tampa (Hidden Rvr), FL
I'm a civil/structural engineer with over 20 years of project experience in inspection, analysis, and design. My design and analysis skills include finite element modeling, structural steel and concrete design and analysis, and foundation analysis. My inspection experience includes sign structures, bridges, and waterfront facilities. I have completed projects requiring nondestructive testing tools.
I have worked with several computer software packages, including spreadsheets, word processors, STAAD PRO, SPW911, TOWER, and other structural and foundation modeling programs. I am familiar with several building codes and manuals, including the AASHTO Standard Specifications for Highway Bridges; EIA/TIA-222-F; NAVFAC and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Design Manuals; AASHTO Manual for Condition Evaluation of Bridges; Florida Department of Transportation Structures Design Guidelines; ASCE 7; and codes for steel, timber, and concrete.
My areas of expertise include:
- Structural design
- Structural inspection
- Nondestructive testing
- Finite element modeling
- Foundation analysis
- Code/standards compliance
- FHWA NHI 130053 Bridge Inspection Refresher
- FHWA NHI 130078 Fracture Critical Inspection Techniques for Steel Bridges
- FHWA NHI 130087 Inspection and Maintenance of Ancillary Highway Structures
- FHWA NHI 130055 Safety Inspection of In-Service Bridges
- MS, Civil Engineering, University of Central Florida
- BS, Civil Engineering, University of Central Florida