Over the years, we’ve been honored to welcome some of the most talented minds in the industry to our team, and our partners benefit from their knowledge, guidance, and expertise.
Tampa (Hidden Rvr), FL
I am a senior project manager in our Southeast transportation group. I offer well over 30 years of experience on Florida transportation and civil engineering projects. My project management and design experience includes extensive Florida Department of Transportation interchange, interstate/expressway, and multimodal/complete streets projects. My municipal experience includes roadway, sidewalk, trail, stormwater, and streetscape design. I have managed master planning initiatives promoting pedestrian-focused transportation and community regrowth.
My expertise includes:
- Wetland issues
- Environmental permitting
- Oversight of community development districts
- BS, Civil Engineering, University of Miami
- MS, Petroleum Engineering, Tulane University
- MS, Civil Engineering, Tulane University
- Registered Professional Engineer, FL