Over the years, we’ve been honored to welcome some of the most talented minds in the industry to our team, and our partners benefit from their knowledge, guidance, and expertise.
Vice President - Architecture
Green Bay, WI
I enjoy helping clients find solutions to their building challenges, drawing upon my diverse experience in architecture, engineering, sustainable design, construction management, and energy and renewable technology.
Leadership and innovation come naturally to me. I use my people skills and communication abilities as I guide clients toward creative, responsive design solutions for the challenges they face with their buildings and facilities in sectors including healthcare, senior living, industrial, education, commercial, energy, hospitality, and municipal.
My specializations include:
- Master planning
- Design management
- Quality and cost control
- Sustainable and energy efficient building design
- Multi-trade design solutions promoting off-site construction
- Modular building design including componentized building elements
- Incorporation of renewable energy systems and technology into building design
- MArch, Structural Engineering Emphasis, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- BS, Architectural Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Registered Architect, MN
- Registered Architect, FL
- Registered Architect, IL
- Registered Architect, OK
- Registered Architect, WI
- Registered Architect, MI
- Registered Architect, WY
- Registered Architect, TN