Over the years, we’ve been honored to welcome some of the most talented minds in the industry to our team, and our partners benefit from their knowledge, guidance, and expertise.
Senior Project Manager - Structural Inspection
"I admire the talent and skill set of the Ayres staff and appreciate the family environment the company has created along with the 'do what's right' philosophy."Tim Howell
I am a project manager/inspection team leader with decades of experience in the management, operation, maintenance, construction, and inspection of bridges and various other structures throughout Florida.
For 13 years I served as a consulting regional bridge project manager responsible for $100 million in asset management contracts. My responsibilities have included management and administrative activities for operation, maintenance, repair, construction, engineering, and inspection of movable bridges, fixed bridges, tunnels, overhead sign structures, and high mast lights poles. I'm knowledgeable in electrical, mechanical, and control systems for movable bridges. I also served as a senior bridge inspector for FDOT's District 4 for 10 years.
I value the integrity and the depth and range of skills embodied by my fellow staff at Ayres.
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Certification
- Certified Bridge Inspector - FL, FL
- PADI Certified Diver
- FHWA NHI 130111 Nondestructive Evaluation Fundamentals for Bridge Inspection
- FHWA NHI 134108G Plan Reading: Bridge Plans
- FHWA NHI 130055 Safety Inspection of In-Service Bridges
- FHWA NHI 135085 Plan of Action for Scour Critical Bridges
- FHWA NHI 135087 Scour at Highway Bridges: Concepts and Definitions
- FHWA NHI 130087 Inspection and Maintenance of Ancillary Highway Structures
- FDOT Drilled Shaft Installation Inspection
- FHWA NHI 130078 Fracture Critical Inspection Techniques for Steel Bridges
- FHWA NHI 130054 Engineering Concepts for Bridge Inspectors
- FHWA NHI Bridge Management Inspection Session
- FHWA NHI 135086 Stream Stability Factors and Concepts
- FDOT Pile Driving Installation Inspection
- FHWA NHI 130053 Bridge Inspection Refresher
- FHWA NHI Bridge Maintenance Training