Over the years, we’ve been honored to welcome some of the most talented minds in the industry to our team, and our partners benefit from their knowledge, guidance, and expertise.
My nationwide experience includes developments in more than 25 states. My project experience spans retail, commercial, industrial, multi-family residential, office, and municipal developments. I'm experienced in design, permitting, construction management, asset management, entitlements, and real estate contracts. I am proficient in Autodesk Civil 3D, WinSLAMM, and HydroCAD.
I bring a big-picture approach to projects, working skillfully with multi-discipline teams that include clients, contractors, municipal officials, designers, and financial and legal stakeholders. I'm known for thinking outside the box to find alternatives, best practices, and cost reductions, including through working with regulators to find acceptable solutions when municipal codes seem to present roadblocks to a project.
My areas of design expertise include:
- Wet utilities
- BS, Civil Engineering, Michigan State University
- Registered Professional Engineer, MN
- Registered Professional Engineer, WI
- Registered Professional Engineer, IL
- Registered Professional Engineer, IN
- Registered Professional Engineer, CO
- Registered Professional Engineer, WY
- Registered Professional Engineer, SD