I manage engineering services provided out of our Waukesha office. I have extensive experience in civil engineering for local governments and residential and commercial development, both as a private sector consultant and as a city engineer. I am attentive to the needs of clients with whom Ayres has developing or existing relationships in southeast Wisconsin.
I'm active in many area organizations and support Ayres' extensive involvement in those professional and community groups.
My areas of expertise include:
- Utility and roadway design and analysis
- Site development
- Capital planning
- Infrastructure management
- Stormwater management
- Erosion control planning and design
- Infiltration/inflow studies
- Feasibility studies
- Facilities planning
- Industrial park and subdivision development
- Construction management