Since I joined Ayres in 1990, I have progressed from a structural engineer position to serving as executive vice president. I began my career designing bridges in the Eau Claire, Wisconsin, headquarters and later held management positions in the Waukesha and Madison offices in southern Wisconsin.
In 2008 I was promoted to executive vice president. I oversee operations in the Southeast, as well as geospatial, telecommunications, architecture, and Midwest transportation and engineering services. I lead the firm's project management and group management training.
I have always taken pride in Ayres' ability to make a difference in our communities. I am a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers and the American Council of Engineering Companies.
I offer several areas of technical and management expertise:
- Executive and operations management
- Project management
- Pedestrian and bicycle path structures
- Structural investigation and design
- Reinforced concrete design
- Hydraulic studies
- Bridge hydraulic design
- Economic feasibility studies
- Bridge load rating
- Topographic surveying and mapping
- Bridge type studies
- Bridge and highway design
- Highway and railroad bridges
- Retaining wall design