Over the years, we’ve been honored to welcome some of the most talented minds in the industry to our team, and our partners benefit from their knowledge, guidance, and expertise.
Fort Collins, CO
I'm a hydraulic engineer with specializations in stream rehabilitation and river mechanics. I have worked on a wide range of projects, including the planning, analysis, design, and construction administration phases of water resource and civil engineering projects. My duties include 1-dimensional and 2-dimensional hydraulic modeling and analysis, bridge scour analysis, habitat analysis, stream rehabilitation and river corridor grading, scour countermeasure analysis and design, data management, technical report writing, permitting applications, and field investigations.
- AS, General Studies, Colorado Mountain College
- BS, Environmental Engineering, Colorado State University
- MS, Civil Engineering, Colorado State University
- Registered Professional Engineer, CO
- Registered Professional Engineer, WY