Hattie Street over Menominee River Bridge Deck Replacement« Return to Project Search
The City of Marinette selected Ayres for the deck replacement design for the Hattie Street Bridge over the Menominee River. The structure design included the bridge deck replacement, parapet walls, and decorative railing, as well as surface repairs and replacement of five double T-beams for the fishing deck on the south side of the bridge. The elevation of the bridge deck was raised approximately 4 inches at the centerline to correct the flat crown and improve constructability. Approximately 250 feet of approach work was designed, including the intersection of Riverside Drive and Hattie Street.
The Menominee River is the boundary between Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, so the project was coordinated with Wisconsin and Michigan state agencies.
Services included topographic survey, preliminary and final bridge plans, preliminary and final road plans, erosion control plans, agency and utility coordination, environmental permitting, project specifications, and estimates.
- Andy Dana, Project Manager - Transportation
- Phil Verville III, Senior Transportation Engineer
- Ryan Schaitel, Transportation Engineer
- Dave Pantzlaff, Director of Midwest Transportation Services
- Jeffrey Koppensteiner, Senior Geospatial Services Technician
- Brian Lambert, Civil Engineer
- Arlen Beaudette, Structural Engineer
- Michael Stoffel, Civil Engineer
- Jacob Zander, Structural Engineer
Project InformationClient's Name
City of MarinetteLocation
Marinette, WIPrimary Service
Structural Design & AnalysisMarket