Wipfli Office Building« Return to Project Search
Oakwood Business Park selected Ayres to provide architectural, interior, and civil design for a new 51,000-square-foot multi-tenant office building in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. The building is three stories with on-grade parking. The major tenant, Wipfli, occupies the top two floors, while the first floor was designated for a future tenant.
Ayres’ design for Wipfli’s office features a large training facility, videoconference capabilities, a variety of alternative work spaces and collaboration areas to accommodate the needs of the firm’s associates and clients, and sit-to-stand adjustable associate workstations for associate wellness and ergonomics.
Construction was completed in June 2018.
- Steven Hoecherl, Architect
- Anne Peterson, Interior Designer
- Steven Johnson, Architectural BIM Manager
- Dave Pantzlaff, Director of Midwest Transportation Services
- Angela Goodwin, Civil Engineer
- Lisa Fleming, Director of Special Projects
- Brian Lambert, Civil Engineer
- Chris Silewski, Landscape Architect
- Josue Gonzalez, Civil Engineer
- Robert Wayne, Environmental Scientist
Project InformationClient's Name
Eau Claire, WIPrimary Service
Development + Commercial