Before joining Ayres' municipal services group in 2017, I accumulated 12 years of public sector experience, including providing stormwater management and engineering services for a municipality and a public university. I have considerable project management experience and bring a combination of organizational, communications, and technical skills to my work. I enjoy really getting to know my clients and their needs.
I complete engineering design and construction phase tasks on water distribution, treatment, and storage systems; sanitary sewer collection systems; stormwater collection, storage, and treatment systems; local streets; sand mining civil plans; and site plans.
My areas of expertise include:
- Erosion control inspections
- Construction site oversight
- Public education on water resources issues
- Infiltration systems and other best management practices
- Water quality stream monitoring
- Creation and updating of maps with GIS software