Bruce manages our landscape architecture staff in Madison and Eau Claire, Wisconsin, placing a high value on recognizing and fully taking advantage of the strengths of his team. He has been providing planning, design, and implementation services since 1995.
Working with public and private clients, his projects range in size from individual site developments to large city center master plans. Bruce excels in all stages of project development from schematic design to construction documentation and sustainable design. Bruce also has an accomplished transportation resume.
Bruce's expertise includes:
- Bicycle and pedestrian facility planning and design
- Streetscape design and landscape architecture
- Public process facilitation
- Corridor studies
- Institutional and corporate campus design
- Urban design
- Park and open space design
- Cost estimating
- Preparation of construction documents
- Construction administration