I manage landscape architecture projects, plugging individuals into teams in ways that play to their strengths and maximize the benefits they deliver to our clients. With over 25 years of experience providing planning, design, and implementation services, I take pride in producing accurate, creative, buildable designs that deliver solutions without outgrowing clients’ budgets.
Working effectively with public and private clients, I apply my experience to projects ranging from small site developments to large city center master plans. I involve myself in all stages of project development from schematic design to construction documentation.
My expertise includes:
- Bicycle and pedestrian facility planning and design
- Streetscape design
- Public process facilitation
- Corridor studies
- Institutional and corporate campus design
- Urban design
- Park and open space design
- Cost estimating
- Preparation of construction documents
- Construction administration