Ayres Associates is growing and in search of creative, talented, and passionate architecture professionals to join our collaborative team. If you enjoy collaborating with colleagues and clients to find creative solutions to their architectural challenges, we want to hear from you. Ayres Associates, is a multi-specialty architecture and engineering firm with thirteen offices across the country. As an employee-owned firm, we believe in promoting from within. We are proud of our open book, open door, and open communication policies. Our employees are our central asset, and we are dedicated to making sure they have the opportunity to advance and invest in their own company.
The ideal candidate will have either a professional degree in architecture from an accredited university or an architectural-related technical degree. At least ten years of relevant experience with at least eight years of experience managing commercial projects is required. A registered architect is preferred, but if not registered, should have the ability to obtain registration within 12 months. Proficiency using AutoCAD and/or Revit 2014 required. Proven experience managing projects; maintaining strong client relationships; working with senior living, healthcare, commercial, government, higher education and/or school district clients; and being a collaborative and creative team member are some of the skills we are seeking. Must have excellent communication skills, client service focus, business development and marketing experience and a desire to continue to learn and grow with a team of talented, innovative co-workers.
- managing projects throughout entire process, from preliminary sketches and designs, assistance in working drawing production, to construction administration.
- overseeing the technical production of project work, assuring that the work is produced on schedule, profitably, and in conformance with Ayres’ quality standards and client contracts.
- preparing contract documents including scope of work, project schedule, and fee estimates
- negotiating contract scope, schedule, and compensation with clients and sub-consultants
- creating good working relationships with clients, consultants, and government officials
- attending and presenting at public meetings
- proactively collaborating with the other team members.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities